Things to bring for your BUNKHOUSE SKI TRIP
The Bunkhouse: We provide bunk beds with a pillow, pillowcase and blanket. There is a sink in the common area, and a toilet and shower per 15 beds.
Things to bring:
1. Sleeping bag
2. Towels / washcloth
3. Soap / shampoo
4. Board games / homework
5. * HELMETS if you have them.**Attitude for fun…RESPECT for others
For Skiing / Snowboarding:
1. Outer layer jacket (preferably waterproof / windproof)
2. Long underwear
3. * Ski pants or bibs (blue jeans are not recommended)
4. * Two pair of waterproof, insulated gloves or mittens
5. * Hat (beanie or toboggan) or headband – Keep them ears warm
6. * Sunglasses or Goggles
7. * Facemasks or gaiters – for frigid temperatures
8. * Warm socks (preferably not cotton, wool is best)
9. Sunscreen – it may be winter but the sun is still bright
Your Mission: to stay dry and warm!
Timberline has a limited number of *Ski jackets and bibs that can be rented for $10 a day in our gift shop as well as anything else you may need during your stay here at Timberline!